Coworking spaces are growing in popularity in Jacksonville and across the country, thanks in large part to the great resignation and employers offering hybrid work options. For small businesses, startups, freelancers, contractors, and even remote employees, coworking spaces provide an excellent alternative to stuffy, expensive offices and the monotony of working from home.
Where you decide to work from is essential to your success, but with so many different options available, you may be wondering how you can be sure you are making the right choice? Here are the top five things to consider when choosing a coworking space.
You want to choose a space that is most convenient to you. This will vary for everyone and may mean selecting a facility off the main highway or near your home, your children’s school, or your clients.
Consider a coworking space that provides flexible workspace options to fit your ever-changing needs. Look for options that include both collaborative and private spaces, as well as convenient access to the facility.
Your surrounding environment can directly affect your creativity and productivity as you work. Ensure that the space you choose makes you feel comfortable.
Not all coworking spaces offer the same amenities, so be sure to compare what each has to offer. Decide what amenities are most important to you and select an option that meets those needs. Maybe strong Wi-Fi and the ability to print are your top priorities, or perhaps you prefer a space with convenient access to coffee and snacks.
Do you need a more permanent solution (monthly or yearly membership), or are you on the go frequently and need a daily renting option? Everyone wants the most bang for their buck, so you’ll want to factor your budget and long-term plans into your decision-making process.
Convergence JAX Coworking
If you are looking for a coworking space in Jacksonville, FL, consider the newly opened Convergence JAX Coworking.
- Location: Our office space is conveniently located on the Southside of Jacksonville, close to Baymeadows and just minutes off US 1.
- Flexibility: We are open from 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday and offer diverse workspace options, including open community tables, individual cubicles, and private conference rooms. We also offer virtual office packages that allow you to conveniently send and receive mail and packages at the facility.
- Aesthetic: We have implemented a contemporary, clean, and warm design throughout the entire office to make every spot a desirable place to be productive.
- Amenities: Convergence JAX Coworking boasts a variety of amenities, including a receptionist, mail service, multiple relaxation areas complete with lounge chairs and couches, high speed internet, printers and copiers, and an onsite coffee shop.
- Budget: We offer flexible rental options, including daily and monthly rates for coworking spaces and hourly rates for meeting rooms.
Contact us today to schedule a tour and discover how Convergence JAX Coworking can meet your needs.